The latest on COVID-19
Food & beverages
Following the most recent measures from the Dutch government regarding the coronavirus we inform you that:
- Our restaurant is closed as of 6 P.M. March 15th 2020;
- Limited room service is available for our hotel guests;
- Our hotel guests will be served breakfast.
These measures are valid until at least April 28 or until the competent authorities decide otherwise.
Many thanks to everyone for your understanding in this very extraordinary situation; the health of our guests, colleagues and partners is paramount. Always.
We take the health and safety of our guests and colleagues very seriously. That’s why we do everything in our power to ensure your safety within our hotel.
To put your mind at ease, we wanted to advise you about the additional health and safety measures that we have been and are taking to help keep our guests and colleagues safe:
- Housekeeping staff clean/sanitize rooms on a daily basis
- All “high-touch” points/areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer (think: light switches, door handles, phones).
- Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas for your use.
- Staff has been trained in preventing the spread of the virus and we will keep ensuring that hygiene remains top-of-mind with all the staff through everyday meetings.
We encourage guests with questions or concerns regarding an upcoming reservation to contact the hotel.
For the latest information about the coronavirus within the Netherlands we refer you the website of the RIVM.
Do you have a question or comment?We are happy to help you. Check whether your question is listed here or use the form below. We will get in touch as soon as possible. But should you have any urgent business, you can call or whatsapp us 24/7!
- How early can I check in?
You can check in starting at 3 p.m.
- What is the check-out time?
You may check out until noon. Late check-out is possible upon request; there is an extra charge associated with late check-out.
- Are pets allowed in the hotel?
No, unfortunately pets are not allowed in the hotel. Pets are also prohibited in the Café Americain. (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Is there (free) Wi-Fi available in the hotel?
Yes, Wi-Fi is available free of charge throughout the hotel.
- Does the hotel have its own parking facilities?
No, the hotel does not have its own parking facilities. The nearest parking garage in Q-Park Byzantium.
- Does each room in the hotel have a balcony or a view of the canal?
No, there are a few rooms available with a balcony or a view of the canal. These rooms are on request and at an additional cost.